The most fashionable stars show off their amazing style in our one and only GlamCam 360.
See Lupita Nyong'o, Hayden Panettiere, and more celebs strike playful poses, and get an interactive 360 degree view of tonight's top fashion at the 2014 Golden Globes.
1. Matthew McConaughey & Camila Alves: The sexy spouses look absolutely amazing together in his-and-hers Dolce & Gabbana.
2. Lupita Nyong'o: The 12 Years a Slave star gets the party started early with some celebratory confetti! And she has plenty of reason to celebrate as 12 Years a Slave took home the top prize and she topped out Best Dressed list (obviously, the more important honor).
3. Hayden Panettiere: We love that the Nashville actress got sassy for the GlamCam! And who wouldn't be ecstatic in a sexy Tom Ford gown?!
4. Cate Blanchett: Bow down to the fashion icon who looks amazing in this black lace Armani Couture dress. There's no denying she's a candidate for best dressed of the night!
5. Taylor Schilling: Orange may be the new black, but the beautiful star proves that green is gorgeous in Thakoon!